The Birthday Wishlist

/
Birthday Wishlist | yuniquelysweet.blogspot.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Yes, today (June 11) is the day I was born. I'm just so thankful to be given a chance to pass another year in life. Like most people do on their birthdays, I wrote down a birthday wishlist, too. However, my list is a bit different. Instead of list with things I want to buy/get, I made a list of goals. So, this is what I would like to accomplish in the next 12 months before another birthday coming up.
  1. Take a professional photograph. I just want a nice photograph of myself for this blog. As I got older, I have degraded my selfie skill. That is why I don't have any newer, nice photos of myself. So, I would like somebody with skill to take it for me.
  2. Sign up for web design course. You know that I have been designing for Blogger blog, but honestly designing web is always my dream. It's nice to learn from books and tutorials on the internet, but I think the course would be better.
  3. Re-design Yuniquely Sweet. Yup, I think it's time to give my blog a new face. I have started collecting inspiration for awhile now. Hopefully in the next few months I can start to work on it. 
  4. Be fluent in Korean. I have mentioned in this post that I've been taught myself Korean. And I want to get serious about it. My goal is at least to nail the daily conversation.
  5. Go to the beach. I just miss blue water, wide-open sky, and white sand.
  6. Re-connect with old friends. Lately I've been thinking a lot of my great friends from school. After graduation, we've drifted away as we spread across the country. I want to get in touch with them again.
  7. Buy something special for my parents. Looking back, I realized that I never gave anything special for my mom and dad. Would be nice to give something back for them.
  8. Excercise regularly. I would like to start working out again. I remember last year how my body felt so good because of the regular excercise I did. Also, I want to be in a better shape.
  9. Eat healthy food. What's the use of excercise without a healthy diet?
  10. Wear makeup. Powder + lipgloss don't count, Yuni! Try to explore the makeup world for grown-up! 
  11. Save money. I am really really terrible at managing money. I would like to learn to spend less especially on unnecessary things and save more for the future. (PS: Any tips would be helpful!)
  12. Be happy. This is the most important. Whatever I do, I just want myself to be happy. That's all.

14 comments:

  1. Firstly Happy Birthday!!

    This is such a great list! I have actually been learning web development with Treehouse, I have only just started but I am loving it.

    I hope you have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, darl!

      Oh, that's awesome! I actually have been keeping an eye on Treehouse for a long time. Looks like a great place to learn. Good luck with the course, Emma! :)

      Delete
  2. Aw Happy Birthday, Yuni!! I hope you have an awesome day and have lots of fun :) These goals sound amazing and it's such a great idea to make a list like this one each year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes, sweet Maru! :) Yeah, I figured it would be great to make goals like this one, so we can look back and feel satisfied to accomplish things throughout the year. :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Yuni! I love the birthday goals that you've set. Best of luck accomplishing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nnenna, thank you so much for the wish and for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Yuni :) New reader and I am loving your blog! As a graphic designer myself, I always love meeting other designers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...welcome then, Natalie! :D And thank you for the birthday wish. :) I love meeting you, too. I just can't wait to dig more into your blog. Have a fantastic weekend, Natalie!

      Delete
  5. Happy late birthday! What a great list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, kak! :)
    Semoga sukses!
    Maaf telat, baru lihat postingan ini soalnya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Selvia! Gak apa-apa, kok. :) Terima kasih banyak buat doanya. Kamu juga ya semoga sukses selalu. :)

      Delete
  7. I just discovered your blog today! I know this is an older post, but I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK WITH LEARNING KOREAN! hahaha I am also trying to learn Korean (and Japanese) so I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 안녕, Lora! ;) Eee, no problem. I like getting comments on old posts, too. Well, good luck to you, too. Let's do our best then! :)

      Delete

Search This Blog

All right reserved © Yuniquely Sweet

Archive