Excited for February

/
Excited for February - yuniquelysweet.com

Hello, fabulous people of the internet!

I know I shouldn't even wonder why time flies so fast, but man I can't help it! How come we're in the end of January already? Though, I gotta say that January has been good to me. Since it was all about start anew, it lifted my spirit to do anything better. I managed to post every week, and actually got great responses for this post. I finally made up my mind and bought a custom domain (yay!). Although it still needs a few tweaks, I fixed my layout to be mobile friendly (did you notice?). Then, happy to find that my blog has been mentioned and shared in two blogs this month (Day Jobs and Dreams and Saturday Love Sunday) which doesn't happen a lot to an unknown blogger like moi. Haha

That's why I'm excited for February to happen. Because I want to do more and also have things I want to share with you guys. Things like, a new column for the blog which I hope would be helpful + inspiring and new themes for the shop (finally!). I even created this calendar wallpaper (btw, how beautiful that brush font is?) to show my excitement and make you feel the same way about February. ;) If you like it, you can find download links down below.

So, how are you doing so far in January? Are you looking forward to February as well?

Excited for February - yuniquelysweet.com

DOWNLOAD
top // bottom

16 comments:

  1. i know! time is like a passing car in a really high speed that we can't even see it running in front of us. time flies so so fast. thank you for sharing the desktop calendar. so pretty. here's for february. i can't wait to see what's in store for me in the upcoming month as well. have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Have a great week to you, too!

      Delete
  2. That is so wonderful to hear Yuni, I'm so happy for you! The site looks amazing and I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maru! You've always been a good supporter to me! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candice, glad to hear that! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I have also been super inspired in January-- as I have recently started blogging and learning web design. There are so many amazing people and resources out here! Great wallpaper! What is that brush font, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Besom! And it's FREE. I put the link on the post that will direct you to it.
      Yes, I know right? Internet especially has been so awesome and inspiring! I just loooove our community! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! :) I thought the colours would be nice for February which is a month of love. Haha

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your blog mentions and your new domain! That's so exciting. January was a good month for me also. And that helps to put me in a good spirit for February :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, Carmia! I'm happy to hear that January was good to you as well. Let's hope that February will treat us the same or even better! :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. YAY! :D Btw, your blueberry cheesecake ice cream looks amazing!

      Delete
  8. that is a beautiful calendar! and congrats on getting a domain name :)
    Hope you have a great February!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so giddy when I first bought it. I was like HECK YEAH!!! Haha. Anyway, I hope you have a fabulous February, too! :)

      Delete

Search This Blog

All right reserved © Yuniquely Sweet

Archive