XOXO

/
XOXO - yuniquelysweet.com

So, here comes the freebie! I don't know what's with me and gradients, but I really love playing with them lately. Well, I guess, I'm still heavily influenced by my latest crush at the moment. Speaking of crushes, Valentine's Day is getting near, and I've seen blogosphere started to fill with pink, hearts, flowers, and chocolates. I'm loving it! Are you? So, I decided to contribute by making + sharing this Valentine's Day card with you guys. Download it, print it, and give it to someone special that gives you butterflies in stomach!




ps: Free heart brushes for you to play!
pps: The second installment of #BlogLove will be up this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I love it :)

    http://www.thoughtcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cute card! Hope you have a good weekend, Yuni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gradients are my obsession as well! I recently followed a Tumblr devoted solely to color gradients actually :P (Colorful Gradients) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love your theme for the blogger, the theme this in this post (http://www.yuniquelysweet.com/2013/10/free-premade-blogger-template.html), I wanted to ask if there is no way to send it to me, I leave here my e-mail: a25sandra.andrade@gmail.com respond to it by please. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

All right reserved © Yuniquely Sweet

Archive